Raffle Tickets are going home to families today, Wednesday, purchase optional. Look out for white envelope in eldest child’s bag. Please return to teachers by Friday or bring to Fair on Sunday. Tickets will also be sold at the Fair. Lots of fab prizes. Draw takes place 3.30pm at Fair on Sun
Mobile Phone Use
A reminder about school policy for mobile phone use at school. If a pupil wishes to bring a phone to school their parents must complete a request form (available from school secretary). One of the terms of the agreement is that the phone is not used on the school premises/during the school day.
‘Annie’ In Dominican Convent
Brian Cornyn and Edele Harty’s 6thClasses are going to see ‘Annie’ at the Dominican Convent on Thursday 15th December, during school time. Cost is €2 per child. Please send in the money in advance with your child to give directly to class teacher.
- WETNS na NOLLAIG CHRISTMAS FAIR – SUNDAY, 11th DECEMBER, 12pm-5pm.
Come along with family & friends, enjoy the festivities & pick up wonderful handcrafted pressies!
- Stalls: Hall will be open from 10 am for stallholders to set up.
- Volunteers: Help needed to supervise children’s activities (no artistic/craft skills required!) for an hour or so on Fair day.
- Gingerbread: If you can bake some gingerbread for the kids to decorate please leave in to school on Friday in an airtight container or bring with you on Sunday.
- Raffle Table = selling tickets at table & doing draw. And/or if you are in a position to donate a small gift prize please leave with Fran for the attention of Maeve.
- Mulled Wine & Mince Pies (serving)
- Carol Singing – from 2pm – 3pm. Singers needed to add to the festive atmosphere.
- Set Up & Clear Down: Strong and/or enthusiastic men and women required on Saturday, 10 December for an hour or so (from 2pm) to help set up the hall and also volunteers (equally strong and enthusiastic men and women) required after the Fair to clean up and restore desks to their respective classrooms.
The Christmas Fair is one of our biggest fundraising and social events. If you do one thing to get involved in your child’s school during the year now is your chance! Text Yvonne on 089 418 5867 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help at all or if you have any questions.