Dear Parents/Guardians, 26th January 2017
Wicklow ETNS Parent’s Association 2017 Annual General Meeting Agenda 26th January 2017 @ 7.15pm
- Tea and coffee
- Opening by Caoimhe Doyle
- Minute’s Silence for Brendan led by Eileen Power
- Work of the Parents’ Association Planning Group and the formation of the new Parents’ Association, presented by Paula Ryan
- Welcome and Introduction to the 2017 Parents’ Association by Caoimhe Doyle
- Financial Report by Koryne Smyth, BOM
- Principal’s Report by Sinead Watson
- Report on work of Board of Management sub-committees and working groups by Jerry O’ Neill, BOM
- Round up of PTA 2016, Yvonne Garrigan
- After school activities update by Lisa Jervis – After school Co-ordinator
- Question and answer session Jamie Boyce – Secretary of the Parents Association 2017.
Extra-Curricular Activities Registration Reminder that registration will take place tomorrow Friday 27th January for our new extra-curricular activities programme. Registration will begin at 8.50am in room G20 (classroom 7) opposite the Hall.
A copy of the class timetable, information on each class and the new registration form was sent by email on Monday. We would ask, where possible, that you complete the registration form in advance as this will speed up the process for everyone tomorrow. Copies of the registration form are available outside Fran’s office. You can pay for the classes by cheque, cash or directly into our ECA bank account.
Please ensure cheques are made payable to Wicklow Educate Together NS as the bank requires the full school name on all cheques. If you are paying by cash, where possible, we would appreciate if you could have the exact amount to save time arranging change. If you wish to pay directly into our ECA bank account, we will provide you with the relevant information at registration tomorrow. Please also note, we have a limited number of places in each class, however, we will take a waiting list when classes are full. Lisa Jervis firstname.lastname@example.org
Re:Swimming on Thursdays – 3rd & 5th Classes
Swimming Classes started today for 3rd and 5th classes today and will run for 10 weeks.
2 Special Requests:
a). We need a male parent volunteer to help us walk to the pool and to help Rory supervise the children in the changing rooms. Please speak to Rory or Alison if you are able to help.
b). If you’d be available to collect a child after swimming classes for this term only and drop her off at Little Harvards, Rathnew, please call Carolyn on 0874125911
Library – Volunteers needed Could you give an hour or so during the week? We need help to label & catalogue books for the library. Please come in at one of the following times and we will show you our current system: Monday or Wednesday at 9am or Fri at 9.40am. Thank you.