Present Graham Byrne, Sinéad Watson, Caoimhe Doyle, Eamonn O’Hanrahan, Brian Fitzsimons, Ciaran Buckley, Michelle Adebisi
Apologies – Anthony O’Rourke
NB – This was an online meeting due to social distancing measures.
- New cleaning company have been appointed for school. They will start in January.
- School will receive further grant in January for PPE and cleaning of school
- Maxcare (viropro) products were not used in school
- The Board will look into the possibility of availing of a sport’s grant in partnership with a local sport’s club to improve the grass facilities.
- Administration of medication policy – the necessity for parents to write to the BOM requesting permission for staff to administer medication to their child has been removed.
- Minor works grant has been received and will cover cost of the lift repairs.
- New school builds up to 2017 will be able to avail of new ICT grant.
- The school has applied for a nurture school project. A training program will start with teachers in the New Year.
The Board also considered some routine matters, which for reasons of confidentiality are not included in this report
Date of next meeting – January 27th 2020