JOB DESCRIPTION – WICKLOW EDUCATE TOGETHER N.S. BREAKFAST CLUB
JOB TITLE: Breakfast Club Co-Ordinator
REPORTING TO: Principal
HOURS OF WORK: 7.15am – 9.15am (possibility of extra hours)
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic person with experience working with children and excellent communication and organisational skills to manage the day to day running of our school breakfast club catering for children aged 4-12 years.
- Setting up of the breakfast club each morning.
- Greeting children and parents in the mornings and dealing with any queries.
- Supervise and assume responsibility for the safety, welfare and enjoyment of the children attending the Breakfast club, including daily attendance log.
- Preparing and serving of breakfast as appropriate.
- Clean down after breakfast finishes, ensuring the kitchen, dining furniture and area are clean, with due regard for proper hygienic control and Health & Safety.
- To prepare, lead and facilitate indoor and outdoor activities after breakfast.
- Ensure equipment is properly maintained and fit for use by children.
- Preparation of breakfast club menu each week
- Manage food ordering, stock rotation and stock control.
- Ensure all school policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure ongoing planning, monitoring and evaluation of the breakfast club.
Skills & Experience
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, behaviour policy, health and safety and food hygiene.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding all aspects of the service both inside and outside working hours.
- Candidate must complete Educate Together Garda Vetting.
- Fetac Level 5 preferred but not essential.
Closing Date Tuesday 27th June 2017